Why go International?
The international marketplace offers a world of business opportunities for American companies seeking to sell or source products worldwide. Not only can you tap into a world marketplace of 7 billion people, companies that do international business grow faster and fail less often than companies that don’t.
Some points to consider:
1. It is crucial that you understand why you want to export and that differences exist between domestic and international markets. You do not need to know everything, as a plethora of resources exist to help you get started.
2. If your company is established and profitable domestically, it may be valuable to step out internationally to greater success.
3. Management must be on board. Exporting requires commitment of production, finances, training and support from senior management. Do you think you can get management’s support?
4. Product readiness & suitability. You offer an established and unique product that is competitive domestically; consider what value your product may offer outside the U.S. Will your product require altering, licensing or adapting to other markets?
5. Exporting involves your whole team. Consider the make-up of your company – which departments are most ready to expand? Are there individuals in your company who have experience in exporting?
6. Financial readiness. Domestic expansion, establishing exports require capital, increased production and additional resources.
7. Operational Expansion. How quickly can you increase production and prepare your operations to expand internationally?
8. Being export ready does not mean that you have to know everything. There are many organisations eager to help you find success. Companies like Atlantric have the expertise and the connections to help get your organisation growing internationally.
Please contact us for an informal discussion. You can call 1 678 231 9195, alternatively, you may submit your details and we will get back in touch with you shortly.