You need to hire a business development consultant that you can trust and that has empathy with your business. In today’s highly competitive and financially challenging market place, you can’t risk hard-earned revenues on a consultancy firm which does not have up-to-date expertise and deep experience in your field. Our clients enjoy mutual trust and our total commitment, but the reasons we’re selected are the results we make possible.
Atlantric has guided US companies to rapid and sustainable growth in many market places including Europe, India, China and Asia Pacific. Our consultants do not practice ‘text book’ advising – they customise a program that is unique as your company. Our expertise and contact networks are broad but if we can’t provide the deep level of level experience you need to succeed, then we won’t accept the assignment. Atlantric delivers tangible, measurable returns on your investment. Some recent examples include:
- Grown international sales for a Pacific NW manufacturing company by 35%. Developed and established distribution networks and driven sales in 12 new countries in 2012.
- Re-launched a venture-backed software and services company to include the World’s top ten pharmaceutical companies.
- Secured client partnerships with Hewlett-Packard, Netscape and Silicon Graphics.
- Increased UK reference customers by 400% for US Software Company by localising support staff and help desk facilities.
- Drove $20m incremental European revenue for a US consumer electronics company over 4 years.
- Established US operations for a French technology company and raised $5m expansion capital.
- Helped US software company become profitable in Europe by breaking into UK Energy and Telecoms markets.
Getting the savvy, proactive advice that your company needs and help find solutions to business issues with a fresh, experienced, objective view in the following functional business areas:
- Manufacturing (product design/outsourcing automation)
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Coaching & Mentoring